Wednesday 17 August 2016

Dog-gone awesome




Hello.
With all of the new Avery Elle release in store I thought I would revisit an older stamp set.


I have used the furry friends stamp set. 
I love these cute images.
The puppy is stamped in black  momento ink and coloured with copics before being fussy cut.


I thought the bed would be perfect to use with the seven hills felt packs.
As I don't have the matching dies I stamped onto the felt using black archival ink and again fussy cut.
I kept it all very simple and everything was put together on some patterned paper with some paw prints stamped in the same colour. 


Furry Friends Image 1Marvelous Monochromes Felt PackLets Polka in the Meadow 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the way you used the felt, and those little paw prints are
    adorable.
    Once again I have blown my budget in the store :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team