Saturday 24 September 2016

Fall is Coming

Autumnal greetings, crafters! Fall is finally coming! As some of you know, I don’t like summer. It’s too warm and too bright. I love autumn, though. The air has a crisp touch, there’s fog and of course beautiful colors that make for gorgeous photos. I tried to capture that fall feeling in today’s project featuring the Lace Leaf stamp and die set by Concord & 9th.


I started out by die-cutting the leaf shape into my black panel, and then stamped the leaf through it. I could have just left it as it, since the detail is absolutely stunning, but I added a few color spots to it by coloring in a few of the sections.


The sentiment was stamped on top of with Versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder to make it shiny.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you got inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, with the dramatic black background setting off the warm colours of the leaf to perfection. I love this! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Autumnal card! I'm so glad that I ordered the Lace Leaf stamp set yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Autumn card..love the colors..so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team