Thursday 3 November 2016

Monogrammed Congratulations

Hi there everyone and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today sharing a pretty and kinda modern wedding card.


I firstly stamped 2 clusters of flowers and leaves in black using images from Altenew 'Painted Flowers', this was my very first set fromAltenew and I still love and use it. I then stamped in the layers to the flowers using Altenew Crisp Ink- Frosted Pink and Cotton Candy for the pinks, Buttercream and Mango Smoothie for the yellows and Frayed Leaf for the leaves. I do love how soft this colour combo looks.



I then cut the 'm' from       from black card and some black foam and stuck the card on top of the foam shape to create a dimenional piece. I added a thin strip of card across the letter to help the sentiment stand out that I had stamped on vellum using a stamp from Altenew 'Persian Motifs'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Lydia x

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful <3 I love the soft colours and the bold black "M" against them. What a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team