Saturday 29 July 2017

Welcome Little Baby

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A crafty friend got a baby boy this summer! So I wanted to create a baby card for her.


I had this set called Nursery Deco by Mama Elephant for a long time but I haven't used it before - can you believe it! It is so cute!

I started by stamping the big giraffe once and the small one three times and coloured them with alcohol markers.
For the background I stamped the really fantasic Halftone Circles by AlteNew in Aqua tones. By the way: I think this set is a must have - it is so versatile and makes it so easy to create subtle backgrounds.


For a baby card I like to add the name of the baby. That is easy if you have a Alphabet die cut set in your stash. You see me often use My Favorite Things' Bottlecap Alpha for these occassions because it has just the right size for a card. I cut the letters I needed from scraps of cardstock and stacked them up to get some dimension.
I added a stamped Welcome to the sentiment from the Nursery Deco set.
When I looked at my card I had the feeling it needed a little more yellow. So I die cut some stars with the Confetti die by Mama Elephant and arranged them in a triangle.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



      


1 comment:

  1. Anni this is gorgeous I LOVE it! The stamping with the halftone set really makes this card, and the colour choices are great. It wasn't on my must-have list, but it is now! Really inspiring card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team