Monday 15 January 2018

Fab & Fierce

Hi everybody,

It's Jill here, happy to be back blogging for you fine folks, and grateful to Jenny for covering me on Friday - which is why I'm making an appearance here on Monday!

I wanted to start the New Year as I intend to go on, full of positive vibes and aiming for a bright, happy and fun-filled future, jam-packed with self belief and a fearless attitude...so today's card is a mantra to myself with a pretty twist...


And for anyone else looking to give their inner warrior a kick up the bum...I say go get em tiger!


I started by stamping out My Favourite Things Pinstripe Background onto my front panel in pale grey, then cutting their Stitched Circle Scallop Edge Frame from that.  I then stamped out a ton of Lawn Fawn's Fab Flowers in some pretty pink and purple inks and die cut them.  
I stamped the same Pinstripe Background out again in a pale lemon onto a piece of card to have as my back piece, and stamped onto it this awesome empowering sentiment from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings so that it would be centred behind my aperture.
I then built up all my Fab Flowers and foliage so they peaked out and created the perfect pretty frame to my fierce message.


I added a white Scallop Circle over top to help the frame 'pop', and there you have it.

A message of empowerment to start the year off the right way...ready to rock n roll!

See you Friday.

Jillx

Everyday Greetings Image 1 Pinstripe Background 

Stitched Circle Scallop Edge Frames Dienamics  Fab Flowers







1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team